All of our performance-training programs are designed to increase foundation for all movements. We take a scientific approach to building sport specific programs with a focus on the individual athlete’s needs. Our objectives are to help enhance overall athletic performance while reducing the likelihood of injury. These two objectives are interrelated; by becoming a better conditioned, symmetrically balanced athlete you greatly reduce the risk of many injuries. To accomplish these, we emphasize activities that sport, while always demanding proper technique.
RECENT TRAINED DRAFT ATHLETES
- Quentin Grimes – 2021 NBA Draft first round pick of the New York Knicks.
- Sammy Infante – 2020 MLB Draft second round pick of the Washington Nationals.
- Daniel Gafford – 2019 NBA Draft second round pick of the Chicago Bulls.
- Dewan Hernandez – 2019 NBA Draft second round pick of the Toronto Raptors.
- Kerrith Whyte Jr. – 2019 NFL Draft seventh round pick of the Chicago Bears.
- One NHL Champion
- Two NFL Champions
- Nine NBA Champions
- 13 – D1 NCAA Champions
- 26 – NBA 1st round picks in 16 years
- 44 – NBA draft or signed players since 2013
- Over 250 clients signed D1 athletic scholarships