Uniquely designed to combine the benefits of pneumatic compression and cold therapy. This anatomical wrap is ideal for post-surgical application or as part of a physical therapy or athletic training program to help reduce edema and decrease pain.
Anatomical shoulder, elbow, knee and ankle wrap designed to combine the benefits of pneumatic compression with cold therapy; features pump bulb that detaches once desired compression is achieved. Indicated for post-op application and as part of a physical therapy or athletic training program; helps diminish swelling/edema, decrease pain and reduce muscle spasms. Manufactured from plush foam laminate with contact closure straps, removable gel pack with tricot lining and non-toxic gel; additional universal extension straps available.
The Recovery Edge Therapy System is a medical grade compression pump device that has revolutionized the speed with which athletes can now recover at home, every day. Simply zip in to the device and turn it on. High levels of adjustable compression quickly fill the device with superior bottom-to-top sequential compression. This adjustable compression forces the body to flush out metabolic waste and acid build up; which if left stagnant, would cause soreness and fatigue in the muscle. This compression therapy also increases circulation which helps to move those waste products out of the body.
The TheraGun is the #1 muscle treatment device that heals through vibration therapy. Lightweight, handheld, and battery-operated, TheraGun increases blood flow, relieves muscle spasms, breaks up scar tissue, and decreases muscle stiffness.
Berg Polar Care Cube
Breg Polar Care Cube Cold Therapy System is a simple and reliable system manufactured by Berg to reduce pain and provide compression. The design is compact and its
- Reliable and effective
- Pump is strong and has whisper quiet pump technology that allows a peaceful and comfortable environment.
- Flow rate is high that allows even pad temperature
- Reduced pain and swelling allows a faster recovery
- Provides motorized cold treatment for hours
- Maintains an average operating temperature range between 45° and 55°
- The unique elastic strap of the Breg Polar Pads can be wrapped around the joint conveniently to fix the pad at its place.
- These WrapOn pads are compatible only with Glacier, Cube and Cub models.